HCS 451 Week 5 Team Assignment Tools and Decision Making for Ongoing Performance Management Presentation
This Tutorial was purchased 6 times & rated A by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- HCS 451 Week 5 Team Assignment Tools and Decision Making for Ongoing Paper.docx
- HCS 451 Week 5 Team Assignment Tools and Decision Making Presentation.pptx
1. Learning Team Assignment: Tools and Decision Making for Ongoing Performance Management Presentation
· Resource: Tools and Decision Making for Ongoing Performance Management Presentation Grading Criteria
· Select one organization type from the various organizations your Learning Team analyzed as part of your Week Four assignment and build on your knowledge acquired from all previous assignments to complete the final Learning Team presentation.
· Conduct research about decision-making processes in risk management and quality management in health care, including the following:
o Common problems encountered by your chosen organization type
o How to acquire relevant information required for decision making
o Common tools used to enhance decision making
o Challenges that may be encountered in making risk-management and quality-management decisions
· Outline your organization’s decision-making processes that will be used to address risk-management and quality-management issues. A 1-page list of steps, a flow chart, or a decision tree format is suggested. This information should be included in the Speaker’s Notes.
· Complete the University of Phoenix Material: Tools and Decision Making for Ongoing Performance Management Scenario Worksheet located on the student website. Submit the worksheet to your facilitator separately from the presentation materials.
· Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including detailed speaker notes
· Support your presentation with a minimum of six sources, four from the University Library and two from either the course textbooks or this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings. Prepare a list of all resources used in your research.
· Include the following in your presentation:
o Decision-making process document
o Summary of how the scenario might apply to your chosen organization
o Information needed and the most appropriate tools for responding to the scenario
o Why the process, information, and tools were chosen and how they should contribute to a response
o The decision your team made regarding the scenario and how you reached your decision
o How any changes resulting from your decisions could be disseminated and implemented in the organization
o An explanation of the concept of continuous quality management in the health care industry
o Challenges your team faced in this project
o Reference list consistent with APA guidelines
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
Most of the Assignments contains more than 1 Paper/PPT HCS 451 Week 1 Assignment Continuous Quality Improvement Timeline (2 Sheet) HCS 451 Week 2 Assignment Quality Dimensions and Measures Table HCS 451 Week 3 Assignment Quality Dimensions and Measu..
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers HCS 451 Week 4 Assignment Risk and Quality Management Manual ..
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers HCS 451 Week 3 Assignment Quality Dimensions and Measures Table Paper As a team consider the following scenario: On December 7, 2000, the Cincinnati OSHA Office heard through media and police reports that there were two ..
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers Resources: Risk and Quality Management Tools Matrix Imagine you are a quality leader for a health care organization and have been asked to create a manual for new employees to introduce the basic concepts of risk and quality management. ..
Complete the Quality Dimensions and Measures Table Worksheet. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your worksheet. Quality Dimension and Measures Table Open your web browser and research the six dimensions identified by the Institute of Medicine (IOM) that..
This Tutorial contains 2 Set of Answers for this Sheet Complete the Continuous Quality Improvement Timeline worksheet to create a timeline in which you explain the evolution of continuous quality improvement in health care. Click on the Assignment Files tab to submit ..